Targeted Multi-Channel Digital Marketing
Reaching out to a targeted audience using more than one Internet marketing method
Multi-Touch means reaching out to a targeted audience of voters using all of the following marketing methods:
- Retargeting ads on websites visited
- Facebook ads
- Direct mail
The idea is to get your message in front of your target audience as many times as possible and as often as possible. Sending out your message only once is rarely successful. Consistency and frequency are key.
With a multi-channel campaign, your message will be delivered and reinforced in four ways to the same audience.
We target our database of people by a combination of demographics such as:
- Zip codes
- Political identifier
- Interest in current events
- Ethnic group
- Democrat Party
- Republican Party
- Green Party
- Reform Party
- Independence Party
- Registered voter (party unknown)
- Non-Declared (no party affiliation)
We perform the following tasks for you:
- Input desired demographics into our database software to find out how many people possess those demographics
- Select the number of people to be contacted
- Create ads from your desired message
- Email ads to the selected audience
- For ad recipients who open the email, display ads on the websites they later visit (referred to as “retargeting”)
- Our software searches Facebook to find pages for people whose email addresses are in our target audience
- Post ads to those Facebook pages as well as to Facebook pages of look-a-like and custom audiences
- Give you the names and postal addresses of the target audience for you to use in mailing postcard ads
- We can process the postcard mailing for you if you prefer not to do that yourself
- Provide reports for the email, display, and social media ads campaigns
We have a database of over 120 million records nationwide with:
- First and last name
- Mailing address
- Email address.
Everyone in our database has opted in to receive ads and other communication from us.
Our email database records are not for sale. We provide email marketing services to our database for you. If a targeted recipient provides you with their contact info, you may keep and use that info.
For direct mail, we do provide you with the names and postal addresses for you to use in mailing postcards or letters.